Here is what I learned from last week’s show.
It turns out that it was the perfect metaphor for what we were talking about.
Doing a radio show was a risk for me and I did not know exactly how it was going to go. During the show there were lots of challenges that I faced and frustration that I experienced, but the show happened. And now I can share some of the things that I learned:
1. All of this work is personal for me. It is not political; it is not about our new president. It is about my passion and my vision of how I want to make a difference. My commitment moving forward is to own my message and keep it accessible to everyone!
NOTE: This is the reason for the name change to Playing Huge
2. Create a consistent format. I think that you will be pleased with the ideas that I have moving forward. My hope is to make it more accessible and organized.
3. Keep it Simple! Define my terms, do not try to do too much, and remember to laugh.
4. Deal with the technical problems. There was a lot of technical stuff that I did not know how to handle, but now I have it under control -- at least I think I do.
5. I am so appreciative. I feel deep appreciation to all of you for your effort to listen, contribute, and be a part of making a difference.
This week the topic of Playing Huge will be these two things:
1. Your gnawing feeling – what is your commitment?
2. What are the tricks of sustaining action?
I will also debut a new format! The format will (most likely) include a “People of the week,” a journey on the Play Huge Stage, and a reflection of gratitude.
Tune in on Sunday, November 16th at 8:00 p.m. PSDT to keep the momentum going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment