Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dear President-elect Obama

Dear President-elect Obama,

Thank you for your courage, your vision, and the hope and possibility you have inspired in people.

My commitment to you is that I will do the work. I will make our vision come alive. I will talk to friends, strangers, supporters and people not yet on board, and most of all, young people. I will work to create opportunities for them to keep living and feeling “Yes, we can”!

I am in deep gratefulness to all the millions of people who worked to create the victory and the opportunity we now have – the chance to make the change. I did not do my part, but will now. I give you my word.

I have been fighting back the tears of hope, change, and possibility. But they are flowing now. Thank you.

Sign me up for the army of change makers and hope mongers.

Playing Huge.
morgan

No comments: