Dear committed people,
You have spent countless hours working on the Campaign for Change across the country.
I am deeply honored and grateful for you. You made the commitment in your effort and with your heart. All I know to say is Thank you!
Thank you for opening to door for all of us to storm through with an equal effort to yours; our mission is now to make good on this chance to make change you created for us.
The people of the United States thank you and people all over the world thank you!
I did not do my part, yet. My commitment to you is that I am joining the army of change makers and hope mongers. I give you my word.
I look forward to walking with you on this challenging and fulfilling journey.
Playing Huge.
morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment